Yes, I have an amazing new website now! Designed by my husband Martin Silvertant, and developed by Quinn Rusnell.
More things will be added and refined in the upcoming weeks. For example:
- The credentials page will be updated (with artwork!)
- The blog page will get an updated illustration and a button to subscribe to my mailing list
- A Q&A page will be added. Let me know if there are any questions you would like to see on that page!
- A page will be added for more information on autism assessments, and a link to EmbraceASD.com.
If you subscribe to my mailing list (which you can also find in the footer on each page, entitled Newsletter), you will receive:
- Weekly updates on new blog posts (provided I wrote any that week)
- The occasional health alert if needed
- And in time, possibly more
Let me know what you think of my new website,
and what — if anything — you would like us to add!